CENTRALIZED SALES SPECIALIST
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Centralized Sales Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch, CO.
As a UDR Centralized Sales Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around our apartment homes. It starts with discovering prospects needs and matching those needs with the perfect apartment home. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another prospect into a valued resident.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for business-to-consumer outbound lead follow-up to prospective renters.
- Highly organized and efficient individual who can close sales and bring in revenue.
- Accountable for relationship-building with key stakeholders in property operations.
- Inform prospects about the apartment communities’ selling features and match prospective renters to apartment homes that meet their specifications.
- Must be capable of overcoming objections, cross selling, and upselling floor plans and/or communities whenever possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with demonstrated Sales experience is required.
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook with competent general computer skills.
- Customer relationship development experience is required.
- On-site Property Management experience is a plus.
What can UDR offer you?
As an employer of choice, UDR offers excellent benefits, a competitive salary, discounts to live in one of our premier communities, ongoing development and education, opportunities for advancement and a desirable, professional atmosphere.
UDR, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Search Open Jobs